“Having a diverse team benefits not just our clients, but all of us here at Wolf Greenfield. Our differing lived experiences and viewpoints bring an understanding and a rich variety of ideas to the work that we do, and the bonds that we build.”- Ed Gates, President and Managing Partner
Diversity Fellowship Program
Wolf Greenfield is committed to recruiting and retaining future attorneys who will contribute to the diversity of our firm and the field of intellectual property law. Our Diversity Fellowship Program is designed to give students pursuing a career in intellectual property law a realistic sense of what it is like to practice at Wolf Greenfield.
The Wolf Greenfield Diversity Fellowship Program is a paid summer intern or co-op position at the firm, running ten weeks from mid-May through July. Fellows entering their second year of law school may also have the opportunity to participate in the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) 1L Scholars Program, which includes additional mentoring and networking opportunities, and a two-day off-site Scholars Summit.
Visit the Wolf Greenfield Diversity Fellowship Program page for more information and to learn how to apply.
Participation in Diversity Lab’s Midsize Mansfield Rule further demonstrates Wolf Greenfield’s unwavering commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Learn more about Wolf Greenfield's participation in the Mansfield Rule here.
Employees In The News
Here is what some of our employees have been up to recently.
The Diversity & Flexibility Alliance has featured Jas Lee in their January 2022 Spotlight on Flex.
Robert Maldonado is featured in episode eight of IP Talk with Wolf Greenfield, where he shares his background, his passion for issues related to diversity and inclusion, and offers thoughts on how to create a more diverse workplace .
Oona Johnstone has been elected to Wolf Greenfield’s Executive Committee.
Andrew Pinkard is featured in episode three of IP Talk with Wolf Greenfield, where he shares insight into his background and offers thoughts on how the legal industry can promote greater inclusion.
Jen Wang has been selected as a member of the 2021 class of Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellows.
Chelsea Witte-Garcia has been selected as a member of the 2021 class of Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Pathfinders.
Christina Licursi is featured in episode six of IP Talk with Wolf Greenfield, where she shares her thoughts on creating a more diverse legal workforce.
Recent & Upcoming Events
- May 24th-25th, 2022: The 2nd Annual Summit on Women Leaders in IP Law
- May 25th, 2022: Women Leaders in IP Law: The State of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Intellectual Property
- May 26th, 2022: LGBTQ Bar Association Foundation of Greater New York's Annual Gala
- June 4th-10th, 2022: Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)/VIA Intellectual Property Law Institute™ (IPLI™)
- June 6th, 2022: Political Asylum/Immigration Representation (PAIR) Annual Gala 2022
- June 6th, 2022: Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts 2022 Annual Banquet
- June 22nd, 2022: Discovering Justice Annual Gala 2022
- June 23rd, 2022: Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association Annual Garden Party
- May 20th, 2022: Bottom Line 2022 Annual Rise Up Event
- May 12th, 2022: Driving Diversity in Law & Leadership: Nurturing the Next Generation in Legal
- May 12th, 2022: Big Sister Boston: Project Role Model Fashion Show
- May 12th, 2022: Women's Bar Foundation's 2022 Comedy Night: Whoop It Up for Women!
- March 25th, 2022: Hispanic National Bar Association Corporate Counsel Conference: Good Guys + Men in the Mix: Male Allyship and Success in the Law
- March 23rd, 2022: Emory University School of Law: Diversity in Corporate Law Panel
Committees & Groups
Wolf Greenfield has a number of internal committees and groups in place to promote inclusion, engagement and innovation among employees. Some of these include:
- Charitable Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Employee Culture & Inclusion Committee
- LGBTQ+ Affinity Group
- Public Services Committee
- Women's Lunch Group
- Working Parents Group
Sponsorships & Affiliations
Here is a snapshot of just some of the organizations Wolf Greenfield supports through sponsorship, partnership and participation.